Scott now coos and grins at us pretty frequently, though it is impossible to catch the grin for the camera. The scale says he is 11 lbs 14 oz now. He is getting more consistent at going to sleep without big fussiness and at staying asleep for close to 5 hours. Hours of sleep, ounces of formula, and consistency of poo are frequent topics of conversation around here. :)
Scott is now a frequent flyer. I took him to visit his grandparents last weekend. (It was drill weekend, so Brian was out of town - this was a brave trip for me.) Timing and weather were crucial, and both worked out fabulously for us. We had our morning routine at home on Saturday, then I loaded him and all his stuff up in the car right at morning nap time. I tried to be quick about loading everything in the plane so we would get to our destination before he wanted the next bottle. I only missed it by 2 minutes - he woke up as I was inbound and lined up with the runway. Fortunately, Mom was there to help me get unloaded and get that bottle going. We had a great day and spent the night. On Sunday we had the morning bottle at the airport (because the terminal there is air conditioned - unlike my warm hangar), buckled up in the car seat, turned on the engine noise, and Scott snoozed all the way home!
1 comment:
That was certainly brave of you and so in the 21st century. Just hop in our plane and go WOW
Great Pics
Love,
Ruth Ann
Post a Comment