Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas in January - Santa rides again

Grandpa and Grandma (also known as "Geepa and Geepa - both of them") are here this weekend for Christmas in January - the sequel - Santa rides again! Scott got a cool basketball goal that will expand to an eventual 6 ft tall, Toy Story Legos, and some other cool toys from Geepa and Geepa. He got a neat marker and poster set from Auntie J, Uncle Kevin, and Edge. Uncle Greg gave him a Philadelphia Eagles shirt that he had to put on immediately, and then run around with his football. So, Scott will be a Clemson fan first, then split between Carolina Panthers and Philadelphia Eagles. Brian is an Eagles fan, having grown up near Philly. I am a Carolina Panther fan and have been since the beginning, because I saw the very first Panther game ever in Clemson's very own Death Valley. The Panthers had their first season at Clemson while I was a graduate student. Hopefully they will have better luck in the next few year sand I can get Scott some Panther gear. :)

No comments: