Scott is getting pretty confident, and wants desperately to skate down the neighbors driveway, though he keeps busting and landing on his backside. He wants to know if I can get him a pad for his butt like the ones that guard his wrists. He was making cool shapes with his shadow when I snapped the last photo.
Sunday, March 2, 2014
roller skating
Meg's debut as the Dancing Queen of roller skates. She is so independent... while I was helping Scott with his roller skates Meg went out the garage, across the driveway to the front steps (which is slightly uphill), and up 3 steps to get to her snack - completely and totally on her own, after having skates on her feet for all of 5 seconds.
Scott is getting pretty confident, and wants desperately to skate down the neighbors driveway, though he keeps busting and landing on his backside. He wants to know if I can get him a pad for his butt like the ones that guard his wrists. He was making cool shapes with his shadow when I snapped the last photo.
Scott is getting pretty confident, and wants desperately to skate down the neighbors driveway, though he keeps busting and landing on his backside. He wants to know if I can get him a pad for his butt like the ones that guard his wrists. He was making cool shapes with his shadow when I snapped the last photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment