Monday, August 25, 2014

Soccer Practice Success


YAY!!! Meg enjoyed her second soccer practice!  She went right out there, stayed with the group and gave each of her coaches a full hug at the end of practice. I guess she really meant it when she told me she was going back and she would not be scared. Good for her! Oh, and by the way - the smears on her face are because it was "Mustache Monday" at preschool and she wanted to keep the temporary tattoo all the way through soccer practice. Actually, she really wanted to keep it - and was a bit upset when I said we had to wash it off this evening. I love the picture of her sticking her tongue out while running down the field. During the scrimmage she just ran headlong whichever way the general consensus was to run - I don't think she knew there was a ball in play until the very end when she just happened to see it and got a kick in. Most of the time she was just running for all she was worth. :) Scott also had his first soccer practice tonight, but I did not get any good pictures of him tonight - maybe another time. 







No comments: